ASANI Solutions, LLC. was founded in 1999 as a California Limited Liability Company, to provide Systems Administration (UNIX/PC/MAC), Networking (LAN/WAN), System Integration, Internet Services, Web Development, Technical Support,
Training, and Corporate Consulting to Bay Area Companies. Starting with the two principle founders, Costandi Wahhab, and Oleg Mitine, in 1999, the
company staff grew to 17 employees.
Revenue growth followed a similar pattern. ASANI's engineers and support personnel are capable of providing a wide range of computer-related services to large and small businesses, as well as to government institutions.
ASANI tailors its quality service to meet the unique needs of each of its clients. ASANI's technical staff excels in all aspects of network, systems administration and client-server technologies. The team experience covers a wide range of computer platforms (SUN, SGI, MAC, PC), networking equipment
(Cisco, BayNetworks, 3COM), numerous computer based applications, and Web development.
ASANI Management will ensure that the most qualified people will be involved in the support, implementation, and day-to-day activities of our client's projects.
For additional information see our Firm Profile under SBA Pro-Net.
ASANI is the member of Better Business Bureau of Silicon Valley
Mr. Wahhab's background is in Mechanical Engineering, graduate of San Jose State University in San Jose, California. Employment History reflects over 12 years of network and systems administration at NASA Ames Research Center, and 10 years as Mechanical Engineer at Pylon Inc., and
Dysan Corp. in Santa Clara, California.
Mr. Mitine's background is in Computer Science, graduate of Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan. Employment history reflects over 10 years of Unix systems administration, and Web development at Ford Motor Co. in Detroit, Michigan and Recom Technologies at NASA Ames Research Center.
The combined experience of the ASANI's staff are summarized below:
- Hardware and software installations, upgrades, and maintenance in a heterogeneous environment consisting of SUN and SGI client workstations and file servers, X-Terminals, PC's, and Mac's
- Planning, setting up and maintaining user accounts, DNS, NIS, NFS, Mail and News services, Web servers, Oracle and Sybase Databases, backup and recovery strategies
- Support of peripheral devices, such as terminal servers, printers, and scanners
- Support of remote network connectivity (Dial-Up, ISDN, and T1 lines)
- Local Area Network support for Cisco and BayNetworks routers, switches, and hubs
- Local and Wide Area network infrastructure monitoring, planning and upgrades
- Systems and network integration, security coordination and implementation
- Day to day user support and training
Substantial amount of this experience was derived from the NASA environment via contract work at the Computational Sciences Division (Code IC) which provides leadership in Information Sciences for NASA.
ASANI staff have contributed to the success of Code IC missions through their support and management of project specific systems that included:
- Aviation Surface Technologies Group
Surface Movement Advisor (SMA/SMS)
NASA Future Flight Central (SDTF/NFFC)
Aviation Safety Program (AVSP/AEN)
- Variational Design Group (DARWIN/DreAM)
- Code IC (ASRF) building wide network, and security.
ASANI personnel have been recognized by numerous NASA/AMES Group Achievement and Contractor Council Awards, for their dedication and services.